Information, News, and Companies and Events
SPi's environment channel covers breaking environemental and green news from around the world, international corporate profiles and market research reports. Our news relates to the following environmental sectors:
- Built environment, constructed surroundings that provide the setting for human activity, ranging from the large-scale civic surroundings to the personal places
- Knowledge environment, social practices, technological and physical arrangements intended to facilitate collaborative knowledge building, decision making, inference or discovery
- Natural environment, all living and non-living things
- Social environment, the culture that an individual lives in, and the people and institutions with whom they interact
- Physical environment, in ecology
Breaking Environment News
Energy, Environment Clash in Utah
Utah is experiencing a burst of activity in its oil industry, which previously dwindled for decades. Read More: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303332904579224120735133350.html?mod=pls_whats_news_us_business_f ...from: Wall Street Journal US Business News Feed
More Breaking Environment News
This morning Yahoo Business News Feed notes; "[$$] Energy, Environment Clash in Utah" and Vista Gold Corp. via PR Newswire announced that "Vista Gold Corp. Provides Update On Mt. Todd Gold Project Environmental Impact Statement Review/Approval Process". Earlier today, "EPA Provides Over $345,000 to Protect Wetlands in New York; Citizen Science to be Used in the Adirondacks to Collect Environmental Data (NY)" wrote Envirolib
What are people saying about environment on Twitter?
About SPi News
Sector Publishing Intelligence publishes market sector news, blogs, and press releases through its extensive news portal that aims to increase the sophistication of press/news dissemination on the Web. The site has been designed to join up useful news stories with helpful background data about companies, news providers and other related information to give visitors a holistic view on on an encyclopaedic range of topics.
Researchers and corporate visitors can use the power of our extensive databases to discover market news and information in a clear, quick and joined-up manner.
SPi has also created a large list of channels that may be of interest to visitors. These can been monitored using RSS Readers allowing followers to keep up to date with the latest breaking news as it happens. The full list of channels is shown at the bottom of the website.
There are also several Twitter accounts that can be followed for the most popular channels.