World News: 19:35 GMT Friday 14th September 2018. [Research and Markets via Businesswire via SPi World News]
The "Industrial Hemp - Global Market Outlook 2018-2025: Growth Opportunities, Competition, Trends & Outlook Across Applications & Regions" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global demand for Industrial Hemp is forecast to report strong growth driven by consumption in major emerging markets.
More growth opportunities will turn up between 2018 and 2025 as compared to the past five years, suggesting rapid pace of change. Companies quickly adapting to this changing landscape are emerging as the top performers and earning attractive revenues through sustainable transition, innovation, efficient pricing and sales execution strategies.
Increases in both domestic and export-oriented revenues are observed for key players in the global Industrial Hemp market. However, challenges such as increasing buyer bargaining power, emphasis on high-quality products at low costs are forcing significant changes in the Industrial Hemp supply chain.
Key Topics Covered
1. Table of Contents
2. Global Industrial Hemp Industry Overview
3. Executive Summary
4. Strategic Analysis Review
5. Global Outlook and Growth Opportunities
6. Asia Pacific Outlook and Growth Opportunities
7. Europe Outlook and Growth Opportunities
8. North America Outlook and Growth Opportunities
9. Rest of World (RoW) Outlook and Growth Opportunities
10. Market Forecast by Application Segment
11. Market Forecast by Type
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Business Profiles of Leading Industrial Hemp Companies
14. Recent News and Deals Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3d2xq8/2018_future_of?w=4
Business Wire: 19:35 GMT Friday 14th September 2018
SPi News is published by Sector Publishing Intelligence Ltd.
© Sector Publishing Intelligence Ltd 2018. [Admin Only]
Sector Publishing Intelligence Ltd.
Agriculture House, Acland Road, DORCHESTER, Dorset DT1 1EF United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales number 0751938.