World News: 08:01 GMT Thursday 6th December 2018. [EQS Group via SPi World News]
MAGNIT PJSC (MGNT)
Press Release | Krasnodar | December 6, 2018
PJSC 'Magnit' Announces the Holding of the BOD Meeting
Krasnodar, Russia (6 December, 2018): Magnit PJSC (MOEX and LSE: MGNT), one of Russia's leading retailers announces the holding of the Board of Directors meeting.
On December 6, 2018, the Chairman of the Board of Directors made the decision to hold the BOD meeting of PJSC 'Magnit' on December 11, 2018 with the following agenda:
1. Approval of the organizational structure and budget of the structural division carrying out internal audit for 2019.
2. Approval of key performance indicators for the head of the structural division carrying out internal audit for 2019.
3. Approval of the activity plan of the structural division carrying out internal audit for 2019.
4. Determination of the number of members of PJSC 'Magnit' Management Board.
5. Election of the members of PJSC 'Magnit' Management Board.
6. Determination of the person authorized to sign the contract on behalf of the PJSC 'Magnit' with the members of the Management Board of PJSC 'Magnit'.
For further information, please contact:
Petr Molchanov Alisa Kvadzba Media Inquiries
Chief Investment Officer IR manager Media Relations Department
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: magnitIR@magnit.ru Email: email@example.com
Office: +7-861-277-4554 x 45000 Office: +7-861-277-4554 x 17601
Note to editors:
Public Joint Stock Company 'Magnit' is one of Russia's leading retailers. Founded in 1994, the company is headquartered in the southern Russian city of Krasnodar. As of September 30, 2018, Magnit operated 37 distribution centers and 17,442 stores (12,813 convenience, 457 supermarkets and 4,172 drogerie stores) in 2,866 cities and towns throughout 7 federal regions of the Russian Federation.
In accordance with the reviewed IFRS consolidated financial statements for 1H 2018, Magnit had revenues of RUB 595 billion and an EBITDA of RUB 44 billion. Magnit's local shares are traded on the Moscow Exchange (MOEX: MGNT) and its GDRs on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: MGNT) and it has a credit rating from Standard & Poor's of BB.
|OAM Categories:||3.1. Additional regulated information required to be disclosed under the laws of a Member State|
|EQS News ID:||755017|
|End of Announcement||EQS News Service|
Read More: http://www.dgap.de/dgap/News/?eqsNewsID=1740049
SPi News is published by Sector Publishing Intelligence Ltd.
© Sector Publishing Intelligence Ltd 2018. [Admin Only]
Sector Publishing Intelligence Ltd.
Agriculture House, Acland Road, DORCHESTER, Dorset DT1 1EF United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales number 0751938.